Attention:

Welcome to my world of football manager! The challenge for me was managing the club Queens Park Rangers and avoid using talented players already know. Besides, I am prohibited from spending more than 25 Million pounds for every season and only 3 people can buy for each season! Final regulations were only brought in only 5 people maximum and hopefully have fun with my story:)

P/S: I wanna made English Team like King Daglish :)

Followers

Saturday 28 May 2011

Football Manager : Player In

Every season it is common for each team to buy and sell players. This is a business and all managers make. Cardiff for the first season, I do not have the money to buy. Just the opportunity to change the team just from signing on free.

Player Sign On Free 

Name : Abubakari Yakubu
Age: 28
Position: Defender/Wing Back(Right) / DC / DM / M(C)
Price Signing : Free

if you noticed, I find that any player can play many positions. This is because, for lower league clubs it would help avoid the shortage of players to play. This is my favorite kind of player.

Tips: For existing players, you can also set position to train new players can play many position. It lets you save space and also the number of player you need there.

Player On Loan 


Name :Gael Kakuta
Age:19
Position: Attacking Midfielder (Centre) / M(RCL) , AM(RL)
Price Signing : Loan

Fatherly adopting the tactic I use, I need a player that can play sebangai right and the left winger. And of course I love this player because Dribling high.

That's only player who could put my fatherly this season. I'm not worried because I believe Cardiff could go far.

Below is a game that I was overcome:


Easy game because if you see number of shot, Cardiff get 15 meanwhile Preston only got 6.


Cardiff win but not easy task :)



1st draw :)

League Cup Game


P/S: Happy Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment