Attention:

Welcome to my world of football manager! The challenge for me was managing the club Queens Park Rangers and avoid using talented players already know. Besides, I am prohibited from spending more than 25 Million pounds for every season and only 3 people can buy for each season! Final regulations were only brought in only 5 people maximum and hopefully have fun with my story:)

P/S: I wanna made English Team like King Daglish :)

Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

Football Manager : Kick Off

To begin a story of Football Manager, I think every person should know the history of the club first. When you have known the origin of the club, the idea of ​​cease-fire appeared to raise the prestige of the club. but this is only game, do I say so?


 And what are the target for this year? Cadiff want a championship and promote. That's all I have time option put the target challenge this season. Unfortunately:) big smile. I really liked this challenge:) Yeah!


On the other team, I feel quite Poor to Portsmouth for failing to buy a new player to strengthen the squad. Financial problems continued to drop the Portsmouth team.



For the first 24 hours are crucial moments for a manager. For that, I saw my first management team. Are they good enough to train my team? or be forced to throw away the position of assistant manager in particular.When I saw the assistant manager profile, to the status of the team is pretty good Cardiff Still no balance because it has too many youth coaches. Why Cardiff like that? When I entered, but there is one person only 1st team coach and certainly not nice to me.


see I have a management team. What can I expect from a coach this team? It seems that I need to remove staff who are not good because I need space for a good staff. After all, top management is not to sign a new coach:)

 
Now let us look at Cardiff's squad. Is able to become champion?
 
 
Craig Bellamy is a key player for my team. There are two players who I think is good enough for my team is: Chris Riggott and Jason Koumas. Significantly after this, I need to build a team of three key players are.
 
However, the assistant manager told me that I have a pretty good defender. Maybe I'll buy a player / players free sign on in that position.
 
  
Thank you for this time, next post I will talk on how I make changes to my team:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment