Attention:

Welcome to my world of football manager! The challenge for me was managing the club Queens Park Rangers and avoid using talented players already know. Besides, I am prohibited from spending more than 25 Million pounds for every season and only 3 people can buy for each season! Final regulations were only brought in only 5 people maximum and hopefully have fun with my story:)

P/S: I wanna made English Team like King Daglish :)

Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Liverpool FC

Hello everybody... bad news for me and my team, the file for Cardiff FC corrupted. Oh no...i cant accept this happen to me and need plan B right now.

Plan B :

  1. Continue to play with Liverpool :)
  2. but need to follow some instructions that i made before plus new one which is try to made English Team.
  3. Still cool and latest news fro Liverpool team, win Carling Cup against big spender Man City 
 Hope you all stay tuned with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment