Attention:

Welcome to my world of football manager! The challenge for me was managing the club Queens Park Rangers and avoid using talented players already know. Besides, I am prohibited from spending more than 25 Million pounds for every season and only 3 people can buy for each season! Final regulations were only brought in only 5 people maximum and hopefully have fun with my story:)

P/S: I wanna made English Team like King Daglish :)

Followers

Saturday 21 May 2011

Welcome Note Football Manager 2011

Welcome to my world Football Manager. To the knowledge of all, I started playing this game when I was at school again. Commencement of the interest therein of the nature of this strategy game:) But the nature of employment in the increasingly busy Prevents over me to keep playing. The spirit is still there and my back with my latest story:)

For me, if I play football manager, I always put the goals and regulations to increase difficulty of a game. This will challenge me and I sometimes dizzy:) However, what makes me happy with my game is created from exhaustion success.

Hello all ... I just want to share a diary football manager 2011 to you! I follow the story along CADIFF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment