Attention:

Welcome to my world of football manager! The challenge for me was managing the club Queens Park Rangers and avoid using talented players already know. Besides, I am prohibited from spending more than 25 Million pounds for every season and only 3 people can buy for each season! Final regulations were only brought in only 5 people maximum and hopefully have fun with my story:)

P/S: I wanna made English Team like King Daglish :)

Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

Football Manager : My Tactic

To discuss the tactics that I use, see the order of player that I have, I have chosen to use the tactic 4-5-1. In my view, this is the best tactic at present in the RL. And the FM, I still believe I can help 4-5-1


In the 4-5-1 tactics, I use thanks to the presence of many players who can play various positions. It helped me make a simple change of players and not have to worry if any players were injured.

When I played in the lower leagues, would I use a rigid philosophy and only use the standard for strategy setting. This is because the lower league players do not have a great skill to avoid them making mistake after mistake, I feel better using only rigid.

For other settings is to use direct passing, man marking, cross float and play more disciplines.

Counter attacks is the option I prefer and use the offside trap.

Friendly match result:



 
 Already lead 0-2 at first half, but superb comeback by Charlton destroy my team :)


Party start again...


 Lost by Arsenal.Pity :)




Friendly match: Out the 7 matches: 5W 1D 1L
For next post, i will write about and the first player in 10 games!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment