Attention:

Welcome to my world of football manager! The challenge for me was managing the club Queens Park Rangers and avoid using talented players already know. Besides, I am prohibited from spending more than 25 Million pounds for every season and only 3 people can buy for each season! Final regulations were only brought in only 5 people maximum and hopefully have fun with my story:)

P/S: I wanna made English Team like King Daglish :)

Followers

Monday 14 May 2012

Sadness for QPR Season 18/19

Hello everyone football manager 2012...

QPR stories about the tragedy which commenced this season, I still have not won the trophy for one season.

Disappointed is not it?

It's too far for me to ponder that QPR should be transformed into a feared team in the league.

FA CUP Story 18/19 

Having successfully won by Arsenal in the semi-finals, feeling very happy because at that time, the middle steady Arsenal team in the league.

Sometimes miracles happen...

Semifinal FA Season 18/19 FM 2012

 However, at the end, I lost 3-0 to Man Utd. Painful to feel that you were easily defeated by Man Utd

Final FA Season 18/19 FM 2012
Player that play for Final FA CUP Season 18/19

 Between the success


League standing for Season 18/19


 My player list for season 18/19


Watch out yaya sonago. Score 20 goals despite injury for 4 months


 Player strength and weakness :)



Man Utd haha



No comments:

Post a Comment