Attention:

Welcome to my world of football manager! The challenge for me was managing the club Queens Park Rangers and avoid using talented players already know. Besides, I am prohibited from spending more than 25 Million pounds for every season and only 3 people can buy for each season! Final regulations were only brought in only 5 people maximum and hopefully have fun with my story:)

P/S: I wanna made English Team like King Daglish :)

Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

New Tactics For QPR 18/19

Hello my friends,

Sorry that im too lazy update this blog. Poor me.. Its OK since im also do not have follower and visitor for this blog. HAHA...

After deep think about how to win the game, for think time, i think i need to change my current tactic. From 4-1-2-2-1 to my new tactic. 

Current tactic :)

My current tactic 4-1-2-2-1

Tactic that i used:)
After think so many times,now i change to 4-2-2-2 which is 4 defender, 2 midfielder, 2 winger and 2 striker.

Although  im little bit scare to use based my previous experience, i still want to use this tactic.

New tactic 4-2-2-2
In this tactic, i use more roaming sytle that allow player roaming between them. 

Last 5 games since i change this tactic:

 
 For 1st game, i totally not happy because West Ham controlled that match. 20 shot against 9 QPR is not good enough for me.


Against small team like Leicester, there are no question for big win.

Thanks to Durand for hatrik :)
 

Against our rival, this very important game since then. 

Unlucky, penalty at 82 minutes, Neymar score goal and we all draw.
 

Dramatic win against Wolves.

By the way, in this game, we already lead 2-0 and Wolves make comeback to 2-2. Why they can score 2 goals against us?

Lucky we win :)

 

We draw again. Lucky :)
 

We draw again and hope better after this :)

i hope i can use this tactic.

Hopefully :)  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment