Attention:

Welcome to my world of football manager! The challenge for me was managing the club Queens Park Rangers and avoid using talented players already know. Besides, I am prohibited from spending more than 25 Million pounds for every season and only 3 people can buy for each season! Final regulations were only brought in only 5 people maximum and hopefully have fun with my story:)

P/S: I wanna made English Team like King Daglish :)

Followers

Friday 11 May 2012

Best Defender QPR Season18/19

Every team require best defender to defend goals. Give easy goal to opponent its like shit when you stand like me as manager :) May be it will caused frustrated and you quit to manage that team again.

Like me...im already 10 season with QPR. And still no win EPL and even stay up to Champion League. Major failure for me...

And when you have good defender, QPR already improve and i think this year, we can pass to Champion League. Hopefully...


My current EPL 18/19 standing :)


Here is my list of defender :)


I think in this FM12,Steven Ellis is Wonderkids which is every team need this player.

Look at player strength :) and also mental. Almost full 20/20.
 

Hodson is no3 selection for my team :) By the way, whenever i need him, he can play well. With composure and marking, i know this player can help me.

This player already play for QPR more than 5 season :)
 

I signed this player, Sani last year due to performance is very good when he play for West Brom last season.

No wonder, Arsenal FC want this player for 53 mill.

But the way, i turned down that offer :)


Santos is best defender (right) that i signed. 

I do not any question about this player.


This player can score from corner. Based my record, he score 10 goals last season.
 

Wonderkid from Liverpool but i still not sure he is the best or not.


To all... have nice day with good defender.

Enjoy your game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment